Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Just a quick note.......
Dan has made it out of surgery alive.  Thank God!  Let's all share a collective sigh of relief.  :-) 
A little story to calm ones nerves......
Dr. S came to us after he was done.  He told us Dan was responding extremely well.  When he told Dan he made it out Dan gave him a thumbs up!  That's my Dan, even after major brain surgery with a major blood disorder his awesome sense of humour, strength and positivity shows up.   :-)    :-).   :-) 
We are not out of the woods by any means, the next 48 hours are very important.
Let's pray first and foremost that the blood continues to clott.  Let's also pray his head aches are managed with his medication.

He is such a strong man, and that is one reason I love him so much!


Again, I must thank you ALL for your positive thoughts and prayers, I can feel them and I am sure Dan can too!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment