Monday, August 27, 2012

Well it was a fairly good night.  Dan's getting' kinda bossy due frustration but in my eyes it means he is feeling a bit better.  Nights are so long when you aren't sleeping well.
7am Sharpe I was ordered to get breakfast. :-)   :-)
Wow did he eat.  Even had a few sips of coffee.
We skyped with  Dr S and the doctor was amazed to see the change in hi facial nerve. It will still take up to 3 months to gt it all back. It is all going well.  I spoke to him about the Sleeping issues and he gave me the go ahead to bring Dan down to one wedge.  Let's hope this helps.  I swear if Dan was sleeping more he would be doing even better than he already is.  #baby steps
Physical therapy is set up for this afternoon so we will see how that goes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys, I've been following your blog from the beginnning and I'm so glad everything has gone well:) I knew it would, positive energy goes a long way! You are both in my thoughts and prayers!
    Miss JoJo

    ReplyDelete